The die ovens allow heating the dies at the preset temperature before to be introduced into the press to preserve the right thermal alignment during the extrusion process.
These ovens may be either gas or electrically heated and are electronically controlled/ monitored.
- Compact design and high efficiency.
- Electrically heated and are electronically controlled/monitored.
- Pneumatically operated oven lids.
- Stainless steel inner heating chamber with the outer structure made of steel plate fixed on a laminated structure.
- Ceramic fibre and mineral wool offers good thermal isolation in a reduced volume.
- Outside surface no higher than 40ºC above room temperature.