Equipment designed to brush the logs before entering to the furnace to eliminate completely the superficial impurities from the surface before to be extruded.
- This brushing unit it is composed by a planetary disc that turns on two big bearing balls. This disc is moved by a motor gear of alternative three-phase with trapezoidal belts transmission.
- On this disc, and placed at 120º on to each other, there are 3 brushes with steel barbs that its diametrical position can be adjusted independently with a thread mechanism. Once the brushers are placed correctly to the required diameter it can be block at this position. Also, each one of these mechanism has a spring that compensate for the effect of the centrifugal force.
- Additionally, each brusher has an anti-turn system that guarantied the optimum contact between the steel barb and the aluminium bar.
- The protection of the machine is made by four pieces screwed between them to make an easy maintenance of the machine.
- The main body of the machine has two lateral windows for connection of an aspiration tube that goes to a machine of aspiration and filtering the dust.
- The dust-exhaust filter system is explosion-proof type.
- The cartridges are self-cleaning by means of automatic washing in counter-current with compressed air.
- The dusts accumulated in the cartridges are discharged by means of a hopper in a proper seal-tight container.