The billets loader transports the cut billet from the heater-log shear/saw system into the press.
- The translation movement is done with electrically operated gear drive and toothed thermoplastic polyurethane belt with integrated steel cords.
- High positioning precision controlled by encoder.
- Inverter controlled linear speed.
- Fast and precise movements minimizing the dead cycle time and giving a high precision positioning of the billet on the extrusion axis as required for the newest front loading modern presses.
- The billet is transported on two movable arms, hydraulically operated.
- The movements of the telescopic rollers shelve are done with hydraulic cylinders and allow working with two pieces billets.
- Encoder controlled opening, adjusting it to the actual billet length (container opening depending on the actual billet length).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Robust structure made of welded steel anchored to the floor of the workshop to avoid vibrations on the system.
- High quality guiding processing a precise and quick feeding operation.